Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ultrasound Pictures



My mid-way ultrasound was done this morning. Everything is looking great! Baby's heart rate was in the 150's.  We decided to have the gender written down and save it for date night on Thursday. Baby was SO curled up, I was worried the tech wouldn't see the gender. Fortunately, 5 seconds after she turned the screen away from us, she was printing off a picture, writing it down, and sealing the envelope :) I thought I could wait 2 days to open it, no problem. I don't know what I was thinking. This is killing me!! I was secretly hoping the tech would slip or that Jayson would change his mind. Nope. Hasn't happened. And so we wait! Alexys says girl. Everyone else seems to say boy. I have no idea and I might have gray hairs by the time we find out!



I will most sure to reveal the "top secret" sometime Thursday night :) Here's some pictures of baby in the meantime! 










No comments:

Post a Comment